Sunday, November 23, 2008

Photos taken in July

Can't believe that Dec is coming up so fast. There are tons of photos waiting for me to post them up here. I better do so before year 2008 is gone as I'm really really late in posting these photos. It's going to take days or even weeks to post them up so pls bear with me. Hmm...now..where do I start with??

She enjoyed blowing and chasing after the bubbles. She was excited to see all the bubbles around her. I asked her to pop all the big bubbles. Since then, she has been asking for bubbles everytime we go out to the garden.

They were asking me how deep was the sandbox. I told them that they could try to bury their feet in there and they will find out the answer.

No comments:

Bugs Garden Party

Well, as you are already know, here at LittleLand we always keep our children busy learning while having fun. First we brought our children ...