Monday, August 24, 2009

Introducing SOCATOTS®

I hope you all are having a great week! Lots of things going on here and i'm just ready to reveal to you about my venture into physical play programme for young children. I'm bringing SOCATOTS® The World's first and no 1 soccer play programme from England, UK to Penang now and Kuala Lumpur soon..


It's a unique programme where we use football as a medium to develop essential skills such as numerary, literacy, colour recognition and motor. It's my aim to see children to be more active and get involve physical play activities rather than spend their time going for tuition after tuition and complete tons of worksheets.

Good luck! Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Miaka Chin said...

Name: Nathaniel (DOB: 08/09/2007)

This programme quite interesting. If I let my son to join, I believe that will keep my child's natural gifts alive and thriving, improve weaknesses and maintaining his happiness at the same time.

Between, I think my child deserves to win .

Why?

Well, because my little Nat is booming with wonderful ideas in his mind and this opportunity is just right for him to cultivate himself not only physically but mentally. This would give him a chance to learn new things. As people do say, "Nobody is too young or too old not to be a soccer fan". His father would love him to be as big a fan as him supporting Arsenal. Go Arsenal!!!

beel said...

Yan (21 months) & Min (3 yrs 11 months) will surely enjoy this fun learn activities if they've chance.

Bugs Garden Party

Well, as you are already know, here at LittleLand we always keep our children busy learning while having fun. First we brought our children ...