Wednesday, November 12, 2008

how I got to know about Montessori

I'd never heard of the word Montessori before and it was 10 years ago when i was introduced to the word Montessori. This is still fresh in my thought though. My friend, Caryn told me - at that time I was already doing research for a good quality preschool. Caryn told me about Montessori. What is so special of Montessori school? Ohhh...it's a very fun school...the children get to play and learn in a fun way. I was so so excited!!! Cool...tell me where is it in Penang that i could find this school.

After several days of exhaustic research on the web, let me tell you, Montessori schools look like heaven. You will wish that u were a child again and you would beg your mum to send you to Montessori school. They look too lovely to miss....

"Our aim is not merely to make the child understand, and still less to force him to memorize, but so to touch his imagination as to enthuse him to his inmost core." -Dr. Maria Montessori
So......for the first-timers whom never heard what is Montessori.

I'm blessed to have a chance to practice what is Montessori all about.......

No comments:

Bugs Garden Party

Well, as you are already know, here at LittleLand we always keep our children busy learning while having fun. First we brought our children ...